Skills and knowledge to achieve the best possible outcome
Navigating tax disputes in Australia can be complex and overwhelming. Our Tax Controversy and Dispute Resolution team specializes in providing expert guidance for businesses and individuals facing tax disputes with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and other revenue authorities.
We understand the importance of minimizing the impact of tax disputes on your business and life. Our goal is to provide our clients with the highest level of service and expertise, so they can focus on their business and other important things.
Our team consists of experienced tax advisers, accountants, and tax lawyers, who bring a unique combination of skills and knowledge to the table.
Helping you with
- Representation in tax audits, reviews, and investigations
- Preparation and review of position papers and uncertain tax positions.
- Assistance in voluntary disclosures and amnesty applications
- Advising on tax dispute resolution options, including alternative dispute resolution and litigation
- Negotiating with tax authorities to reach mutually acceptable settlements
- Identifying and assessing potential tax risks and exposures
- Providing guidance on tax planning and optimization to minimize the risk of disputes and asset protection
- Staying up-to-date on changes in tax laws and regulations that affect tax controversy and dispute resolution
- Representing clients in court and administrative proceedings
The Andersen Global Advantage
Andersen understands the unique challenges and opportunities that your business faces and are dedicated to providing the personalized, strategic, and expert guidance you need to navigate the ever-changing corporate tax landscape with confidence.
Partner with us and experience the peace of mind that comes from knowing your corporate tax needs are in the hands of the best in the business, as well as gaining access to a number of global resources through the member and collaborating firms of Andersen Global.