Expert guidance and solutions for all your indirect tax and GST needs.
We understand the complexities and challenges of indirect taxes and GST compliance. Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to providing expert advice and support to help you navigate the indirect tax landscape.
At Andersen, we provide comprehensive support for all your indirect tax needs. Our services include expert advice, compliance assistance, technology solutions, as well as audit and dispute resolution. Our expertise extends to various specific taxes such as fuel taxes and rebates, GST, land taxes, luxury car tax, payroll taxes, stamp duty and wine equalisation tax.
Helping you with
- Advising on GST, FBT, stamp duty and other indirect tax obligations
- Identifying and assessing potential indirect tax risks
- Developing and implementing indirect tax compliance and planning strategies
- Ensuring compliance with GST, FBT, stamp duty and other indirect tax laws and regulations
- Assisting with indirect tax audits and disputes
- Providing guidance on tax-efficient structuring of transactions and business operations
- Staying up-to-date on changes in indirect tax laws and regulations
- Representation and support in case of indirect tax-related litigation
The Andersen Global Advantage
Andersen is an independent tax and legal firm with a worldwide presence through the member firms and collaborating firms of Andersen Global.
Each and every one of the professionals and member firms that are a part of Andersen Global share our core values, ensuring the delivery of best-in-class service in a seamless and consistent manner worldwide.
Every month our client’s get first access to Global Insights, a newsletter dedicated to highlighting key taxation updates from the across the globe. You can also explore Andersen’s Global Country Guides to help you seamlessly navigate business world-wide.