Expert guidance and unparalleled support for ensuring compliance.
We provide you with the support you need to ensure your business is compliant with Australian laws and regulations whether it be assistance with establishing a new company and business in Australia or acting as a local agent for foreign company doing business in Australia through a Permanent Establishment (PE).
With years of experience and a deep understanding of the Australian business landscape, our team can help you navigate the complexities of company compliance in Australia.
Helping you with
- Company incorporation
- Providing a resident director for your Australian company
- Managing all secretarial responsibilities and registered office services
- Local agent services
- Ensuring compliance with the Corporations Act and other relevant laws
- Providing advice on governance and risk management
- Filing all necessary documentation with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Assisting with AGM and board meeting preparations
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records for your company
The Andersen Global Advantage
We take a hands-on approach where senior leadership are still accessible and pre-actively involved in working with you. This gives you direct access to considerable knowledge and experience.
Each and every one of the professionals and member firms that are a part of Andersen Global share our core values, ensuring the delivery of best-in-class service in a seamless and consistent manner worldwide.