Maximizing value through tax for all stages of the M&A journey
We work closely with you through the complex and challenging Merger and acquisition (M&A) process to maximise value and create clarity around your tax position.
Tax plays a crucial role in the Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) process. By gaining insight into the tax implications of a potential transaction, it can reveal new opportunities and optimize the return on investment and overall value of the deal. Whether you’re looking to acquire, divest, or restructure, Andersen’s M&A Tax Services team is here to help you navigate the complexities of tax regulations, minimize risk and safeguard value.
Helping you with
- Advising on the tax implications of M&A transactions, buy and sell sides
- Identifying and assessing potential tax risks and exposures
- Developing and implementing tax compliance and planning strategies
- Assisting with Due Diligence (Tax and Financial)
- Tax-efficient structuring of M&A transactions and advice
- Tax modelling and financial analysis
- Representation and support in case of M&A tax-related litigation
- Advising on post-transaction integration and restructuring
The Andersen Global Advantage
Andersen is an independent tax and legal firm with a worldwide presence through the member firms and collaborating firms of Andersen Global.
Each and every one of the professionals and member firms that are a part of Andersen Global share our core values, ensuring the delivery of best-in-class service in a seamless and consistent manner worldwide.
Every month our client’s get first access to Global Insights, a newsletter dedicated to highlighting key taxation updates from the across the globe. You can also explore Andersen’s Global Country Guides to help you seamlessly navigate business world-wide.